Páginas

9 de abril de 2011

Bom final de semana ao som de Mara Melges

Nada como descansar da semana agitada, curtindo o som delicioso da voz de Mara Melges. Certamente nos encontraremos de novo na semana que vem. Até lá!
 
Música: Miss Celie's blues (Quincy Jones)

Sister, you've been on my mind
Sister, we're two of a kind
So sister, I'm keepin' my eyes on you
I betcha think, I don't know nothin'
But singin' the blues
Oh sister, have I got news for you
I'm somethin', I hope you think
that you're somethin' too
Oh, Scufflin', I been up that lonesome road
And I seen a lot of suns goin' down
Oh, but trust me
No low life's gonna run me around
So let me tell you somethin' sister
Remember your name
No twister, gonna steal your stuff away
My sister, Sho' ain't got a whole lot of time
So shake your shimmy,
Sister, 'Cause honey this 'shug is feelin' fine

 Tenha um excelente final de semana.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente...

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.